SecureMoz Pro immediately scans your WordPress website to detect any threats lurking behind-the-scenes.
SecureMoz PRO adds the following protection to your WordPress blog:
- Perform security audit with just 1 click!
- Test your system against 27 scientifically proven most dangerous WordPress vulnerabilities
- All tests contain form to solve the problem, or a tip how to fix if it is outside range of WordPress
- WordPress installation outdated plugins
- WordPress installation outdated themes
- WordPress version public availability
- Bulk fix most important file permissions
- Change username and security keys
- Secure most important files with .htaccess
- Access tools right from top bar
- Debug Global mode
- Keys in wp-config file
- File security blocks
Malware & Viruses Scanner.
We use our custom Securemoz Waudit API to connect with some public and private resources and other APIs.
We check for : Viruses, Malware, Blacklist, Drive-By Downloads, Malicious Downloads, Worms, Suspicious Applications,
Suspicious Browser Changes, Security Risks, Heuristic Viruses, Adware, Trojans, Phishing Attacks, Spyware, Backdoors,
Remote Access Software, Information Stealers, Dialers, Downloaders and Embedded Link to Malicious Site, among many others,
in more than 53 different sites.
- Maximum size of an uploaded file
- Maximum page load size
- Maximum number of simultaneously uploaded files
- Maximum input parsing time
- Maximum script parsing time
- RAM allocated to WordPress
- Create file and/or database backup
- Compress with zip or experiment formats
- Email backups to yourself
- Scheduled backups
The majority of reported WordPress database security attacks were performed by exploiting SQL Injection vulnerabilities.
- Change Database prefix
- Check Database debug status
- Check save queries status
Protect WordPress directories and files from unauthorized access.
Bulk fixes important file permissions
File and directory permissions by status:
- Safe Permissions
- Current Permissions
Get Status PHP report:
- PHP Register Global
- PHP Safe Mode
- PHP URL Include
- PHP Display errors
- PHP URL Include
- PHP URL file open
- PHP Expose
- Auto updates score on each test run.
- Backup files permission.
Watch SecureMoz User Guide
Watch This Short Demo and See How To Install And Use SecureMoz Security Audit
|Compatible Browsers||IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.2 WordPress 3.9WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0, Other|
|Tags||advanced, audit, backup, configuration, database, filesystem, hack, issue, problem, safety, security, settings, test, Vulnerability|
- Enable debugging functionality
- Bug fix: PHP settings not updated on some environments
- Got suggestions? Feel free to comment.
Tweet And Get A Free eBook On WordPress Security >>
Take advantage of my Unconditional 30 day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
If for any reason you are not completely Satisfied with the SecureMoz Plugin,just contact our support desk at click here and you’ll receive a no questions asked 100% refund.
SecureMoz Security Audit Pro – WordPress Security Plugin